The professionals at Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center can help you make sense of all the conflicting and crazy beauty advice out there and guide you through the surplus of available skin care products.
What to do is the easy part
Dr. Banthia recommends that twice a day, in the morning and again before bed, you follow this simple routine:
• Cleanse your face and neck using warm water to open your pores.
• Moisturize every day, no matter what skin type you have. Apply it while your skin is still damp to seal in the moisture.
• Protect your skin with a sunscreen with a protection factor of at least 30.
Additionally, once a week you should:
• Exfoliate with a special facial wash to remove dead skin cells and clean out your pores.
• Apply a gentle, natural facial mask to pamper and nourish your skin.
Determining the right products to use can more difficult
The confusing part for most is the endless number of skin care formulas and products to choose from. Your focus must be on finding the right product for your skin type and to address special issues, such as treating breakouts. The Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center team has the expert training to help you identify your skin type and the industry knowledge to direct you to the best and most effective product for your complexion. Whether your face is oily, dry, or a combination of types – we’ve got the perfect formula for you. One that will make your skin feel and look terrific.
It’s actually pretty easy when you put it all together, the right products and a regular routine. During your free consultation, Dr. Banthia will recommend a treatment regime to achieve your optimum results and a new glowing complexion will be your reward. Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center proudly serves Los Angelesand the surrounding areas. Contact us today for an appointment.